"Inspecting for the unexpected"
Serving Most of Wisconsin
including home inspections in these WI cities and surrounding areas:
Black River Falls WI,
Boulder Junction WI,
Camp Douglas WI,
Chippewa Falls WI,
Eagle River WI,
Eau Claire WI,
Green Bay WI,
La Crosse WI,
Marathon City WI,
New London WI,
Park Falls WI,
Stevens Point WI,
West Allis WI,
Wisconsin Dells WI,
Wisconsin Rapids WI,
Contact us for an Electronic Radon Test
with your home inspection
Due to our Central location, we service most of Wisconsin
Over 28 years of inspection, construction and educational experience
goes into every inspection I perform. With the complex components
contained in any home, you need the best, and ABC Home Inspection
Call and talk to Kevin
Look at comments we've gotten from our past clients Click Here
homes were built prior to a code or building practice being
implemented. Regardless of the period in which your home was built,
your report will include possible upgrade recommendations to reflect
the newer, safer standards. If you want to remember one thing about me,
remember this: I am concerned about only one thing, Making sure you have all the necessary information you need to make an informed decision on the purchase or sale of your home.
Looking for WI inspector? Read my article:So You've made an offer on a home. What's next?
At ABC Home Inspection, we do a thorough foundation to roof, inside and out inspection!
- A thorough inspection takes between 2 to 3 hours to complete
- We are an Independent Home Inspection Company.
- Available 7 days a week and after normal working hours to fit your busy schedule.
(Reports for weekend inspections will be delivered on or before the following Monday)
- Construction and inspection since 1984
- Past Member of the Wisconsin Association of Home Inspectors (WAHI).
- Associate member of the Central Wisconsin Board of Realtors
- Licensed Wisconsin Home Inspector by the State of Wisconsin #1445-106
- Professional Home Inspection Institute (PHII) Radon Measurement Certification #PRDN00024762
- Construction Major, University of Wisconsin - Stout
- Volunteer Fireman - WFD
- Septic System and Private Water Well Testing & Inspection - (3rd party inspection)
- Electronic Radon Testing - Results in 48 hours
- Light Commerical Building Inspection Light Commercial Building Inspections
- Foundation inspections and Engineering Certificates on Manufactured Homes and Mobile Homes for FHA/HUD and VA compliance
- Click here for more info on Foundation Certifications.
- Lenders click here for a foundation certificate order form.
- See our Glossary of Terms to better understand any technical aspects of your report.
- Consumer Product Safety Commission Recalls - See CPSC Equipment Recalls
- Online reporting system.
- Digital photos incorporated in the report.
- Descriptive format
- Meets and Exceeds the State of Wisconsin Standards of Practice
Note:No internet at home? No problem. We'll send you a printed copy of our WI Home Inspection report
Payment is due upon completion of the inspection and before the final
home inspection report is turned over. A signed inspection agreement is
also required prior to the home inspection being performed. If you will
not be present at the inspection, arrangements will need to be made so
that we have a signed inspection agreement and payment prior to the inspection date.
This is for everyone's protection. Contact us if you will not be at the
inspection, and we will make necessary arrangement to get all the
paperwork completed prior to the inspection.
- We accept cash, checks and all major Credit Cards on site or over the phone. ( Credit Card service fee applies)
ABC Home Inspection,LLC
866-321-8367 (Toll Free)
Home Inspectors and Real Estate Professionals Across the Country
Copyright 2004 ABC Home Inspection, LLC - All rights reserved
Web design by Chippewa Enterprises, Inc.